Monday, 11 January 2016

Current Ideas

For my Resolution project. I feel that I would really like to continue with what I did for my Independent Study project. I want to expand on the project though and maybe work with other people with disabilities so that it not only broadens my knowledge on how disabilities effect people but also to help the public viewing my images understand them more.

I would like to maybe have images where the disability is not visible, not to hide it but to prove to people that we are not defined by our disabilities. We are the same as everyone.

I feel like there are many different ways this could happen, I could either portray their disability visibly in the photograph, which could either be seen as me trying to make the audience pity the subject but then if I don't portray it, I feel that people might think I was trying to hide their disabilities rather than celebrate them. I am unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment