Thursday, 5 May 2016

Poster Design for SU night


As part of my LO3 I wanted to work more on my graphic design as I have said in the past it's something I am really starting to enjoy and now that I am Campus Officer I will be working for the Student Union and I know sometimes Charlotte who is it currently designs some of the posters for them and I wanted to be able to do the same. 

I am very amateur and it takes me some time to actually make a poster but its some thing I really really enjoy doing. 
I have started giving myself little briefs. So for example this poster was made based on an SU night that was happening (on my birthday) 80's vs 90's night. I hadn't been asked to make a poster to promote it or anything but it gave me something to do and practice on.

This was the result and I really like it! I'll post a screen recording of the things I had to do to get to this final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment